Thursday, February 17, 2011

Upsy Daisy - Thank You

 Here is a great little card for a Stamp a Stack!  I just never get tired of this Upsy Daisy Stamp set.  And you have to love the crisp rich color of the new Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso together.  Oh, and I got to try out an embossing folder too....

And to add some character to the inside and make it easier to write your thank you note, I added a piece of very vanilla with some of the daisies stamped on the lower part of the card stock.  I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! I'm passing the Stylish Blogger Award to you. Come visit me to see all the details about it:

    http://shabbyhorse.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-got-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! TFS! I'll definitely casing it! :)

    ReplyDelete