Monday, February 28, 2011

 Good Monday morning to ALL of you!  Well, I am home after 4 days of Skiing with some of my family, what a great time we all had.  And the kids are skiing wonderfully, my nephew (6) and daughter (5) went all the way to the Summit and skied blues all the way down, so awesome.  And the other nephew (3) and my other daughter (3) were ripping up the greens by day four.  So much fun! 

So, back to stamping!  Here is another one of my Stamp a Stack cards I will be doing.  I wanted to get a more manly card, and this is what I came up with.  I really like the tri-fold card design.

I used the Loads of Love stamp set for the truck and colored in with the Stampin' Pastels.  The ticket corner punch really helps the image pop with the silver brads.  I used DSP from the Occasions mini catalog for the background pieces.  The word window punch and modern label punch are used for the greeting.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment