Saturday, October 2, 2010

Autumn Thoughts


Well, I got busy yesterday and didn't get a post up, so today you get to see two cards!  The first is featuring the Autumn Days set (Wood Mount-#115452 or Clear Mount #112000).  I used Kraft CS for the base of the card, and Cajun Craze for the matte.  For the background I sponged with Daffodil Delight first, then I punched out a circle out of a sticky note and placed it for the sun.  After I placed the circle I continued to sponge with Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze ink for the sunset effect.  Then I stamped the wheat with Daffodil Delight Ink, the other grass with Kraft ink, and the berry branches with Cajun Craze.  The bottom edge of the paper was sponged with Early Espresso along with the Pheasant image.  Use the ticket corner punch for the corners, and embellish with gold brads.  For the sentiment I used the Sincere Salutations set again, and inked it with Early Espresso mounted on Early Espresso CS and placed on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment